Healthy recipes for chicken on Sunday
Good Morning Friends and welcome to yet another Sunday of February month 2021, Sunday, the only day where we get some rest after working a week long.
Eating Chicken (Non-Veg) is it healthy?
Of course chicken is considered to be one of the best immunity booster in non veg category and also bought at less price when compared goat meat.
Today I thought of eating some healthy recipes made of chicken, the only source trying to prepare new recipes of chicken is searching on the Internet and YouTube.
Started my research for preparation to satisfy my chicken recipes cravings, came across a nice posting on a blog, on my topic of research “healthy recipes for chicken on Sunday” it displayed almost 40 different chicken recipes. Then chosen “Herbed chicken marsala”
This recipe can be made in 30 minutes. That is 10 minutes for preparation and 20 minutes is the cook time, with 269 calories.
Health Information/Nutritional Information:
Calories : 269
Total Fat Content : 11 grams
Saturated Fat Content : 3 grams
Cholesterol Content : 78 milligrams
Carbohydrates : 19 grams
Protein : 3 grams
Sodium : 569 milligrams
Dietary Fiber : 3 grams
Sugar : 7 Grams
This healthy chicken recipe needs the following ingredients in preparation which can be of 4 servings.
- 1 KG boneless & Skinless chicken breast cutlets
- Crystal Salt and fresh black pepper powder
- 1/3 cup of wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3/4 cup low-sodium bird broth
- 1/3 cup of tomatoes (dried), finely chopped or very thinly sliced.
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped Mint
- Well sliced mushrooms
- 1/three cup candy marsala wine
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 to two tablespoons more or less chopped flat-leaf parsley
Process of cooking the Healthy recipes for chicken on Sunday “Herbed chicken marsala”.
- Place the chicken cutlets among 2 portions of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet (or the flat aspect of a chef’s knife) till approximately 1/3-inch thick. Sprinkle with 1/four teaspoon salt and 1/four teaspoon pepper.
- Put the flour on a medium plate. Heat the oil in a huge nonstick cooking pan over medium heat. Dredge the chicken within side the flour to completely coat, shaking off any excess. Add the chicken to the pan and fry till completely cooked to golden brown, approximately 4 mins consistent with aspect. Transfer to a platter and tent with foil to maintain warm.
- Add half a cup of the broth, the sun-dried tomatoes and rosemary to any closing drippings within side the skillet and prepare dinner, stirring frequently, for 1 minute to plump the tomatoes. Add the mushrooms, 1/four teaspoon salt and half of teaspoon pepper and prepare dinner till the mushrooms are soft, approximately five mins. Add the marsala and convey to a boil. Add the closing 1/four cup broth and the butter and simmer till the butter is completely melted, approximately 30 seconds.
- Spoon the mushroom aggregate and sauce over the hen, sprinkle with the parsley and serve.
Followed the complete preparation process and then realized “where exactly we can get all ingredients for preparation” ? more specifically marsala wine then searched on Amazon India, it displayed substitute items.
Finally realized it needs more ingredients which is hard to get in short time of preparation. Dropped plan of preparing Herbed chicken marsala for the moment but went with normal/regular chicken curry of Telangana style, which is also one of the healthy recipes for chicken.
Few Healthy recipes for chicken in South Indian style includes
- Chettinad chicken
- Korri Gassi
- Nizami chicken
- Chicken Roast of Kerala
But surely this recipe of chicken “Herbed chicken marsala” will make your Sunday, if all ingredients are stored and available in your kitchen.
Please like my blog posting’s on different categories and also on healthy food and recipes. My wall post is an personal blog which includes different of blog post and multiple categories and myself Raj professionally a Digital Marketing & SEO Consultant. have all social connections to connect with me.
Thank You and “ Happy Sunday”